Sunday, March 3, 2013

a miracle of miracles (can i ask for one more?)

I went out to dinner with some Priscilla Fans/Posse members last night in Philly. They had traveled to see the show yesterday afternoon, and since i live so close, i met them for dinner. It was really fun! And my RSD actually behaved. I was reflecting on the train back (a 20 minute train ride) about how my pain level was at about a 2 out of ten and by that point it was past 7 PM and i hadn't taken my night time meds yet that i usually take at 5 pm! My pain went up to  a 5 later that night, but i didn't have to take my perocet. Today i'm going to see Priscilla myself, for the 6th time (1st time in philly/on tour). I'm going with my aunt and uncle. My pain is at about a 4 or 5 right now, and im hoping it won't rise, at least not till im home again. This show is my obsession. It has saved me from suicide as corny as that sounds (one night i was really down, so i watched videos about the show online and i listened to the soundtrack several times and that helped me).

0 comments: