Thursday, March 7, 2013

i got to educate someone about RSD yesterday!

 I arrived to my class early because i wanted to turn in the paper copy of my hw and leave cause i was having a flare. I arrived almost an hour early cause i didn't realize how early i was. and there was a professor in the classroom and i asked if i could enter, and she said sure she was just packing up her things from teaching a class
and she noticed my cane
and asked about it in a polite way. and i said i have chronic pain, rsd and i told her a bit about it,
and she said wow, i have a cold/minor flu right now and thats bugging me, and i know thats nothing to what you experience and i can't imagine worse than that everyday. This was great cause i know ppl will sometimes be like oh ive had the flu i know what you experience. She realized that even her minor and temporary illness wasn't as bad as what we experience.
and she says i hope you get a miracle someday
and as she left she said ill hope for a miracle for you and dont give up!

0 comments: