Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Calmare Day 3 Update- A Fantastic Day!

So had session 3 today of calmare. It went really well. By the time i got home, my pain level was at about a 4 out of ten.  Keep in mind that's after a long cobmmute down the Jersey Turnpike. it remained that most of the day. It spiked a bit in my back when i lifted some heavy containers (stupid me!), but my legs remained at a 4! I took a shower tonight and i have to say it was probably the first time i actually enjoyed  a shower in at least a year! I could shave my legs and use shower gel on a poof and the water actually felt great! I'm very pleased with how much the sensitivity to touch has decreased! I didn't expect that to happen! I was only expecting pain relief. In fact, it lowered the spiked back pain back to a four! Now its almost bedtime, my worst time and my pain's at about a 5 out of ten. I'm really pleased! And i blowdryed and straightened my hair! I haven't straightened my hair since the fall of 2011


In even more fantastic news, i'm now a blogger for the website everything-broadway.com you can read two of my posts on http://www.everything-broadway.com/#/blog/4560640752. They also have other really cool things on their site. It's an up an coming site, so its still under development (the site). It's unpaid, but its almost a dream job for me!

I also finished "Angels in America" Part 1. It was good, and I read in one sitting "The Laramie Project". The Laramie Project" was sad, but fantastic!

Tommorow is session 4! I'm looking forward to making more progress!

0 comments: