Sunday, July 15, 2012

Calmare Day 6 update

Yesterday was my 6th day of calmare. I came in with a flare, most likely from the rainy weather. My pain when i came in was at a 3 in my legs and a 4 or 5 in my back. My upper back/neck was bothering me, so we put a lead to target that. I also had a longer session with the machine to try to take care of the flare. I left with a 2 or 3 out of ten pain level.

Then my dad and I went to visit my 105 year old Great Grandmother (his grandmother) in a nursing home in Queens. She is almost deaf so it's hard to talk because you have to yell, but she is in really good shape mentally, especially for her age. She made me laugh because I said i had no boyfriend when she asked, and she didn't believe me saying you must have one for every finger. Finally i decided to make my fave Broadway actor (Nick Adams) my boyfriend because on my computer i had a  picture of him and I. I showed her my computer and she figured out that its a cool machine and that i probably do homework on it and that it had pictures on it. She liked my "boyfriend" liking his name, and saying he was handsome.

Then we traveled to my Aunt's and Grandmas in Long Island. I had a mild flare in my right leg last night, but it's gone now. All for now.

0 comments: