Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th!

Happy 4th!
Last night i reconnected with a friend from high school, Erin. We walked to the high school in my town. This was the furthest i had walked in a long time. Then we sat on the field to view the fireworks show. It was really great! I just wish i had brought a chair, it might have been friendlier to my back. I was in lots of pain when i got back, but it was well worth it.

Today i went over Erin's house and then another high school friend, Rachel came over and then we walked to Rachel's Aunts house (a few blocks away) and had a barbeque. Then my grandparents came over my house after my dad picked me up for more bbq.


It was a taxing two days on my body, but it was well worth it for friends and family. I am now paying the price, but glad that I start calmare on Monday. I will leave you with a few pictures of the fireworks.

0 comments: