Friday, July 13, 2012

Calmare Days 4 and 5

Yesterday was Day 4. It went well. By the end of the session I was down to about a 4, but the right side still hurt the most which is interesting because it used to be the left side because that's where the original injury was. At night i was down to a 3.

Today was day five. It went even better. I came in with some right hip and leg/foot pain, but we focused on my right side today. Instead of one of the lead being put on my lower back, that lead was placed on my right side so i had an extra one on my right side. By the end I was down to a 2 out of ten. My back hurts a little now and my pain has risen to a 3/4 in my back but it's still at a 2 in the legs. This is fantastic for me.I even went shopping for a bit with my dad.

I also haven't taken one of my pain meds in 24 hours, topomax. I started the week by skipping my morning dose but still taking the PM Dose. Last night i skipped the night dose as well. So far so good because i was on a low dose to begin with.

Tommorow I have session 6. Afterwards i'm planning on going to my grandmother and aunt's house in Long Island, NY.

All for now.

0 comments: