Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Calmare/ Flare Update

Last night i had a bad flare. So today we worked on fixing it. I tried two different lead placements with very little improvement. By the time i got home today, I was in agony. I was laying down on my parents bed, and tried to get up to go to the bathroom, but i fell. Luckily i fell on top of the carpet and a dog bed. I didn't trip, but instead it was the shock of the pain when i stood up and put pressure on my feet that caused my legs to give in.


My mom and I called Dr. Cooney's office twice. He first suggested a heating pad, but i can't have that on me cause of the sensitivity to touch. He then told me to take a perocet and then we will work on the flare again tommorow. I'm supposed to not take cymbalta tonight, because it can interfere with the calmare. I'm also not supposed to take my morning prozac tommorow for that same reason. Hopefully all will go well, and i will be back to great progress again! 

0 comments: